September 15, 2012

Shipping Opinions #4: TwiMac (and FlutterMac)

I can't help but love this pairing. Twilight is so adorably dorky, and Big Macintosh is kind, quiet, and hard-working. To me, they seem as if they were almost made for each other.

I know lots of people prefer to ship Fluttershy and Big Mac, but, in my mind, it doesn't really work. They're both too shy to approach one another, and I have a feeling that a date between these two would be filled with lots of blushing and awkward silences.

Twilight, on the other hand, is somewhat introverted and bookish, but still outgoing enough to get Big Mac to come out of his shell. Another thing that would draw them together is that they're both really passionate about what they do. Twilight works just as hard at her studies and Mac does at his farming. I just find this to be an incredibly cute couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment