February 16, 2013

Season 3 Wrap-Up, Season 3 Wrap-Up

And... it's over.

As my first full season as a brony comes to a close, I can't help but think it was a good one. All alicorn drama aside, I still love this show.

My pick for the best episode this season is a three-way tie:
1. "One Bad Apple"
2. "Wonderbolt Academy"
3. "Just for Sidekicks"

"One Bad Apple" had a great song and a cool new character. "Wonderbolt Academy" was full of Dashie goodness. And "Just for Sidekicks" was just funny as hell.

As for the season finale, I found it to be satisfactory, with several feel-inducing moments. The plot was a bit rushed, but I liked it a lot better than the season opener. The thing I liked most was that it was very clear that Twilight is not about to abandon her friends, and she has remained the same. The only thing she has is a couple extra limbs and a few new responsibilities. And I just bet her friends will have some role to play in her getting used to her new role as a leader.

When does season four start, again?


No comments:

Post a Comment